1. Sewing machine capable of walking foot and free motion quilting. If you do not have a walking foot, don't worry, we can find another solution.
2. Basic sewing kit supplies to include matching threads and bobbins.
3. Two fat quarters and a piece of quilt batting that is approximately 23x20. This is for our warm up and learning exercises.
4. Have your fabric for our little quilt pre-cut in order to save valuable class time. Pattern will be provided once the class fee has been paid.
5. Backing fabric: 1 yard
6. Batting: approximately 30x40, don't forget the 23x20 piece as well.
7. Basting Supplies: pins or 505 spray baste
8. Pen and paper for notes and practicing quilting designs
We will break for lunch around noon